Get The Sims 2: Ultimate collection for FREE!!!!
Simply go to “Redeem product code” in Origin and enter: I-LOVE-THE-SIMS
It is for 1 week only, so hurry!
its downloading right now! Is it just the base game or the whole thing?
In case anyone is interested…
i just tried it and it’s legit. ultimate collection is sims 2 + ALL expansions + ALL stuff packs. get it while it’s hot!!
full instructions and official EA link are here:http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-get-the-sims-2-ultimate-collection/
OH MY CHRIST
Co-worker: Did you know she’s really a guy?
Mom: Not when I hired her but yes, I am aware now.
Co-worker: How could you hire someone like that?
Mom: Easy, she’s adorable and more than capable of doing the job.
Co-worker: Well as a mother, I am appalled that he’s allowed to work…
drive thru employees definitely do not get paid enough for this shit they are sick of your nonsense
the last guy wasn’t even phased omg
Anyone fancy lending me their Netflix login again so I can watch one movie? :3 xxxx
I will literally love you forever and follow you and promote you and all that jazz!! :D
THIS IS MY FAVORITE PART IN ALL NINE EPISODES
and martin is cracking up in the back ground
i love how sherlock just takes the entire door off
- THE UP SERIES: It follows the lives of 14 children through their lives interviewing them every seven years. It’s amazing to see how they change and where they go. It shows that personality traits do not tend to be very static. Being introverted at 18 doesn’t determine how you’ll be at 32. A girl on there around 20 was totally against having a family and was very cynical about relationships and marriage. Next interview, she was happily wed with children. I link you to 7 UP, which is the first documentary in the series.
- QUEEN OF VERSAILLES:If you have any interest in the SUPER RICH of America and how absolutely delusional they can be, then this documentary will blow your mind. It’s a great window into the lives of people who literally have everything a person could need. Even when they loose everything, they’re entirely incapable of believing that they’re a normal citizen.
- THE ACT OF KILLING: One review describes it as: “This is the most gut-wrenching film I’ve ever seen. It actually makes you understand the nature and true face of evil, and it’s terrifying because it’s so, so normal. After watching it you know that in some other life, you could be him.”
- BABIES: It shows the different ways, different cultures raise their children. It shows how different but similar we all are at the end. They documentary follows 4 different babies, from Mongalia, to Tokyo, to Namibia and then the U.S
- INSIDE NORTH KOREA: An eye-opening film that shows you the truth about a hidden country
- TOUCHING THE VOID: A documentary about two mountain climbers who have an accident on their way back. As one review described it: “Better than any fictional suspense film. Just unreal. You know throughout that the two climbers lived because you’re sitting there watching them narrate, but at times you just can’t believe it.”
- THE COVE: A 2009 documentary film that analyzes and questions dolphin hunting practices in Japan. One review described it as “an impeccably crafted, suspenseful expose of the covert slaughter of dolphins in Japan.”
- THIS IS WHAT WINNING LOOKS LIKE: The documentary follows U.S. Marines as they train Afghan security forces, showing their ineptitude, drug abuse, sexual misconduct, and corruption as well as the reduced role of US Marines due to the troop withdrawal.
- BBC PLANET EARTH (All 11 Episodes): An HD exploration of our world. You’ll just love everything about this, trust me.
- JESUS CAMP: About a Christian summer camp, where children spend their summers being taught that they have “prophetic gifts” and can “take back America for Christ”. This documentary led to the shut down of this summer camp.
You may also like 10 Disturbing Documentaries
Feel free to add to this list!
THE WALKING DEAD REWATCH • 6 GIFS PER EPISODE
3x09 "It’s easy to forget how loud the world used to be. I used to complain about it all the time. Traffic, construction, car alarms, noise pollution. Oh. What I wouldn’t give for the sweet sound of a jumbo jet."
no but seriously this was my favorite part because they were able to wear dresses and be feminine and stuff and at the same time be able to kick major butt
While using their individual characteristics of their storylines as weapons
"I’m only wearing black until they invent something darker."
"what are you wearing?"
You know all those wonderful Conservative parents who proceed to abandon, kick out, or cut off their children for any reason (including, but not limited to a child’s sexuality)?
Well here we go:
“But if anyone does not provide for his own, and especially for those of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever.”
1 Timothy 5:8 (NKJV)
casual reminder that Elle Woods scored a 179 on the LSAT, which is one point shy of a perfect score.
Casual reminder that Whatshisface here had family connections and was a legacy and shit, whereas Elle Woods came out of nowhere.
casual reminder that Elle Woods actually had an amazing background in real life issues that people dismissed as unimportant but managed to not only learn the law, but learned how to apply the law.
Casual reminder that Elle Woods used her lawyer skills to save a woman from an abusive relationship and also save another woman from trumped up murder charges and basically what I’m saying is you go, girl, go get ‘em Elle Woods, thank you for this movie.
do you ever feel yourself being annoying or antisocial but you just cant stop
wait a minute.. did I save? better save my game just to be safe
wait a minute.